Defective insulation, doors, windows and other building penetrations can seriously undermine the energy performance of a property. Thermography has been developed to identify the problem areas of a building and diagnose where the energy is escaping.
Epsilon possess the skills to interpret the results of the procedure and to recommend measures that will help save money on energy bills and improve the comfort of occupants.
- Epsilon offer an optional thermographic diagnostics service to assist in improving the thermal performance of buildings.
- The survey employs the latest thermal imaging cameras to investigate problem joints between different building elements.
- Thermal imaging techniques can identify areas of defective or poorly installed roof, floor and cavity wall insulation.
- Poorly fitting doors, windows and ventilation terminals contribute to poor thermal performance in a dwelling.
- Defects are readily highlighted with our cameras and colour images are included in the test report.
- Digital thermography can also highlight areas of moisture penetration that can be difficult to detect.
- The thermographic report include recommended remedial measures so that the thermal performance may be improved.