The Environment Agency has published a detailed guide to ESOS compliance (published 17th February 2015), which supersedes all previous DECC guidance.
The new guidance gives a comprehensive overview of ESOS and provides information regarding:-
- Which organisations qualify for this mandatory scheme
- What qualifying organisations need to do to comply
- How organisations should notify the Environment Agency that they are ESOS compliant
- When the compliance deadline is
- What the penalties are for not complying
Download the new ESOS Guide.
Got more questions? Feel free to contact us and get answers to your ESOS questions.