The heatSava single room heat recovery ventilator.
The heatSava is an energy efficient, through-the-wall mini ventilation unit called a Single Room Heat Recovery Ventilator (SRHR). It has been designed for people who are looking for new and innovative ways to save energy. Recovering up to 75% of heat from the air that would normally be lost through extraction, the heatSava reduces carbon emissions, whilst providing continuous all year round ventilation. It is available in 100mm and 150mm for mounting through external walls in WCs, kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms, to either replace existing extract fans or for new installations.
Features & benefits:
- Improves indoor air quality, reducing condensation and mould problems
- Saves energy costs – the heat exchange cell recovers up to 75% of the heat that would normally be extracted out to atmosphere
- Quiet running 22 dB(A)
- Easy to clean and maintain with the innovative plug out/plug in central cartridge
- heatSava thinks for itself with the intelligent humidity tracking controls, meaning that no user intervention is required
- Summer mode to stop warm air entering the room on warmer days
- Frost protection to prevent the cell from damage during the winter
- Made in the UK
- Fits neatly into nearly any wall depth and orientation
- 5 year renewable warranty
EnviroVent have been curing the nations condensation problems for over 25 years, they manufacture an innovative range of sustainable and energy efficient ventilation solutions at their factory in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. This includes the Mr Venty Range of condensation control units, the Cyclone extractor fan and the award winning heatSava.
To find out how EnviroVent could help you solve your condensation problems click here or call 0845 27 27 807.